NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PATIENT PARTICIPATION
The National Association for Patient Participation (N.A.P.P.) has launched a new Resource Guide to help all GP Practice Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) work effectively.
NHS England commissioned N.A.P.P. – the national voice for patient participation in primary care – to develop Building better participation, and it is available for download below. A hard copy will be sent to every N.A.P.P. member PPG.
- Getting PPGs in place ...... 8 pages
- Helping PPGs work well ... 12 pages
- Knowing and working with patients ... 8 pages
- Influencing beyond the GP practice ... 8 pages
- Self-assessment sheet ... 1 page
- Making online GP services work well for patients ... 8 pages
PPGs IN GENERAL PRACTICE
2 pages - Published by the British Journal of Medical Practice - November 2016
BJGP editorial, ‘Patient participation groups in general practice: building better partnerships’